Clark Farm, Lawn & Garden is based in Greensboro, NC. For over 65 years we have specilized in quality equipment, parts and service for the power equpipment industry.
The company was founded in 1945 by Howard L. Clark. It was eventually turned over to his two sons in the mid-seventies. One son retired in 2000 and and the business is now owned and operated by Ron & Anita Clark, with their children Chris & Autumn. We think that a friendly, family-run business is the only to give people long term quality products and service. Our objective is to make each customer a life-long friend.
Clark prides itself in doing business in a way that will benefit its customers for many years to come. We follow a simple set of rules to achieve this goal:
1. Carry only carefully researched, top quality products. Ignore the rest.
2. Analyze the customer's needs, suggest the best fit.... and the best value.
3. Give each customer easy and fast access to the parts they need.
4. Maintain a consistent, top quality and dependable service department.
5. Be pro-active with service reminders and service after the sale.
6. Above all, always offer a good product at competitive prices.
Don't forget to ask about Clarks Low Price Guarantee!
Clark Farm Lawn and Garden has been a Kubota dealer since 1974, one of the first in the state. Please come by and visit us for your next Kubota product.