- When was the company established?
- The Company was established in February 1890, and incorporated in December 1930.
- When was the stock listed on the domestic stock exchanges?
- In May 1949, the stock was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Finance & Accounting
- How can I know more about recent financial results?
- You can refer to “Earnings Releases” in “Financial Reports”.
- What are Credit ratings of Kubota Corporation?
- Please refer to “Bond and Rating Information” in “Share and Bond Information”.
- How can I obtain an annual report?
- From 2011, we are presenting the “KUBOTA REPORT” as integrated disclosure of financial and non-financial information.
- You can download the latest “KUBOTA REPORT” and back numbers from
- “Kubotal Reports” in “Financial Reports”.
- To get the hard copy, please get in touch with us through “Contact” page.
- What is the stock code in Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- It's “6326”.
- What is the ADR ticker symbol in OTC Market?
- It's “KUBTY”.
- What is your depositary bank for ADR?
It's JPMorgan Chase Bank in NY. Please contact the following if you need more information.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, Floor 58, New York, NY, 10005-1401, U.S.A.
- What is the transfer agent in Japan?
- The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company Limited is the transfer agent.
- Who should I contact for information on the stock in Japan?
Please contact the following.
The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company, Limited
33-1, Shiba 3-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8574, Japan