- Q1.When was the company established?
- A1.The Company was established in February 1890, and incorporated in December 1930.
- Q2.When was the stock listed on the domestic stock exchanges?
- A2.In May 1949, the stock was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Finance & Accounting
- Q1.How can I know more about recent financial results?
- A1.You can refer to “Earnings Releases” in “Financial Reports”.
- Q2.What are Credit ratings of Kubota Corporation?
- A2.Please refer to “Bond and Rating Information” in “Share and Bond Information”.
- Q3.How can I obtain an annual report?
- A3.From 2011, we are presenting the “KUBOTA REPORT” as integrated disclosure of financial and non-financial information.
You can download the latest “KUBOTA REPORT” and back numbers from
“Kubotal Reports” in “Financial Reports”.
To get the hard copy, please get in touch with us through “Contact” page.
- Q1.What is the stock code in Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- A1. It's “6326”.
- Q2.What is the ADR ticker symbol in OTC Market?
- A2.It's “KUBTY”.
- Q3.What is your depositary bank for ADR?
- A3.It's JPMorgan Chase Bank in NY. Please contact the following if you need more information.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, Floor 58, New York, NY, 10005-1401, U.S.A.
- Q4.What is the transfer agent in Japan?
- A4.The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company Limited is the transfer agent.
- Q5.Who should I contact for information on the stock in Japan?
- A5.Please contact the following.
The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company, Limited 33-1, Shiba 3-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8574, Japan