Kubota is a company with an unshakable will to support and solve problems related to food, water, and the environment. Through proactive management, user-friendly products, and stable support, Kubota has been a leader in the global agriculture and water-related industries.
- Vast Global Presence
- Kubota spreads over more than 120 areas serving local particular needs.
- Your Best Partner
- From rice to dry field, we are evolving to meet the next stage of agriculture with clear foresight as your best partner.
- The Water Treatment Specialist
- From upstream, downstream, and waste water recycling, we offer various solutions in every touch point of water circulation.
- Sold Performance
- Kubota Group exercises solid performance with steady sales growth, and our revenue is amounting to more than 1.8 trillion in JPY.
- Footprint to Today
- Since 1890, Kubota has evolved in a unique way by leveraging our strength as a manufacturer and a solution provider.
Towards Sustainable Society
The world today faces various serious issues. Kubota constantly accepts the challenge to sustain the future of our society.
To Challenge, To Innovate
Product-oriented? As far as Kubota is concerned, we are closely oriented to the needs of users. Kubota's research and development are based on a hands-on approach.
Kubota Around the World
Kubota's technology and products have achieved a solid reputation worldwide. Even at the corner side of the world, you will find Kubota.
- July 3, 2019
- Notice of the status on a program of purchasing own shares (約435KB)
- Jun. 29, 2019
- Published in Financial Times
- Jun. 5, 2019
- Notice of the status on a program of purchasing own shares (435KB)
- May 30, 2019
- Notice of resignation of the Audit & Supervisory Board Member (432KB)
- May 10, 2019
- Advancing Open Innovation, Accelerating the Creation of New Business, Products and Services