- Q1.When was the company established?
- A1.The Company was established in February 1890, and incorporated in December 1930.
- Q2.When was the stock listed on the domestic stock exchanges?
- A2.In May 1949, the stock was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Finance & Accounting
- Q1.How can I know more about recent financial results?
- A1.You can refer to Earnings Release in IR Library.
- Q2.What are Credit ratings of Kubota Corporation?
- A2.Please refer to Bond and Rating Information in Share and Bond Information.
- Q3.Where can I get an Annual Report?
- A3.The latest Integrated Report and ESG Report can respectively be downloaded from the Kubota Group Integrated Report and Kubota Group ESG Report pages.
KUBOTA REPORT, the Kubota Corporation Business and CSR Report published from 2011 to 2021, can be downloaded from the KUBOTA REPORT Archive page, and back numbers of the Annual Report in English are available for download from the Annual Report page on this Global Site.
- Q1.What is the stock code in Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- A1. It's 6326.
- Q2.What is the ADR ticker symbol in OTC Market?
- A2.It's KUBTY.
- Q3.What is your depositary bank for ADR?
- A3.It's JPMorgan Chase Bank in NY. Please contact the following if you need more information.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza, Floor 58, New York, NY, 10005-1401, U.S.A.
- Q4.What is the transfer agent in Japan?
- A4.The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company Limited is the transfer agent.
- Q5.Who should I contact for information on the stock in Japan?
- A5.Please contact the following.
The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Company, Limited 33-1, Shiba 3-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8574, Japan