Kubota Group Integrated Report
Kubota concepts and future prospects for continuously improving corporate value in line with our medium- to long-term management strategies are found here.
For further information on our ESG activities, please refer to the Kubota Group ESG Report.
Kubota Group Integrated Report 2023
For A3 spreads, click the item title shown in the table of contents (P1-P2) to access the corresponding page.
- A3 spread setting (Browsing recommended) (15.4MB)
- A4 single-sided opening setting (Printing recommended) (16.3MB)
- Editorial Note / Contents (0.60MB)
- Chapter 1: Value Creation Journey (1.86MB)
- - Founder's Spirit and Corporate Principles
- - Journey of Solving Social Issues
- - The Kubota Group in Numbers
- Chapter 2: Value Creation Objectives (2.93MB)
- - Top Message
- - Value Creation Process
- - Long-Term Vision "GMB2030"
- - Social Issues in the Fields of Food, Water, and the Environment
- - K-ESG Management to Realize the Long-Term Vision "GMB2030"
- - Materiality Objectives and Indicators
- Chapter 3: Value Creation Implementation
- - Progress of Mid-Term Business Plan 2025
- - Financial Capital: Message from the Director in Charge of Finance
- - Human Capital
- - Special Feature 1: Employee Roundtable Discussion
- - Intellectual Capital
- - Special Feature 2: R&D and Sales Leader Roundtable Discussion
- - Manufacturing Capital
- - Farm & Industrial Machinery
- - Water & Environment
- Chapter 4: Value Creation Sustainability (2.69MB)
- - The Kubota Group’s K-ESG Management
- - Environmental Initiatives
- - Social Initiatives
- Chapter 5: Foundation for Value Creation (3.01MB)
- - Special Feature 3: Outside Directors Converse With an Institutional Investor
- - Governance
- Chapter 6: Results of Value Creation (1.12MB)
- - Financial Information
- - Financial Analysis for Fiscal Year Ended December 2022
- - Financial/Non-financial Highlights
- - Corporate Information