Establishment of Kubota Holdings Europe B.V.
July 26, 2017
Kubota Corporation is pleased to announce the establishment of a Holding Company in Europe as the Regional Headquarters of our industrial machinery business. Kubota Holdings Europe B.V. will drive further business expansion in the European markets by aiming a Pan-European business management optimization.
1. Purpose and back ground
- It has been 43 years since we established a first subsidiary in Europe. After that we have been increasing our sales and manufacturing bases in the European region. We have succeeded expanding our business by developing market in each country.
- In order to grow further, we think it is necessary to shift our business management from a country basis to a Pan-European business basis and to optimize our business management in Europe. Therefore, we have decided to establish our European Regional Headquarters in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands.
- We will drive our ‘Customer first’ and ‘Dealer first’ principles further through the activities of Kubota Holdings Europe B.V. and will continue to make Kubota Group a ‘Global Major Brand’.
- Kubota Holdings Europe B.V. is planning to start its operations in Oct 2017.
3. Our Major Kubota European subsidiaries
- Share This Article