KUBOTA TECHNICAL REPORT No.50 JANUARY 2017
- Feature Theme: Kubota Group Aiming to Find Solutions to Challenges in Food, Water & Environmental Fields Through Global R&D
Kubota releases Kubota Technical Report annually to introduce our latest technologies and products.
Kubota Technical Report No. 50 covers the special theme of “Kubota Group Aiming to Find Solutions to Challenges in Food, Water & Environmental Fields Through Global R&D.” For over 120 years, Kubota has contributed to society in Japan’s food, water and environment fields through technology and products. In recent years, we have been expanding our operation globally. With our local needs-based approach, we keep close contact with each region, listen to customers’ opinions, and enhance technology to solve their problems, and develop such technology into products and services. Furthermore, we are committed to sustainably contribute to the society by providing products and services that let customers feel new pleasure and excitement.
Feature Technical Report
- Development of Strategic Backhoe for China
- Installation and Operation of Solid-Liquid Separation System for Al Ansab Sewage Treatment Plant in Oman
- The Introduction of Kubota Research & Development Asia (KRDA)
- Establishment of Kubota Water and Environment R&D Center USA