The Kubota Group contributes to the development of society
and the preservation of the earth's environment
Kubota Group established a universal idea called "Kubota Global Identity". This identity represents our "Spirits and Attitude", "Commitment" and "Mission".
Kubota creates products that are useful for the development of the country and the society, and is also implementing the operational activities which would improve the economical, social, and environmental values.
- Fundamental Ideas on CSR Management
- Concept and Structure of Corporate Governance
- Internal Control System
- Thoroughness in Compliance
- Respecting Human Rights
- Information Security Countermeasure Standard
- Information Security Countermeasure Check Sheet
- Compliance to the UK Modern Slavery Act
- IT Security
The Kubota Group respects the culture and customs of all countries and regions and seeks to build relationships of trust through communication with local societies, while also working to be a good corporate citizen.
In order to contribute to the development of the society and the conservation of the global environment, we make communication with the stakeholders and establish a good, reliable relationship with them.
We maintain a safe and healthy working environment, work to improve workplace conditions, and respect the diversity and creativity of our employees and promote a vibrant work environment.
- Personnel Policy and Systems
- Promoting Action Plans in Compliance with the Act on the Advancement of Measures to Support Raising Next-Generation Children
- Action Plans in Compliance with the Act on the Advancement of Measures to Support Raising Next-Generation Children
- Promoting Diversity in Personnel
- Health and Safety Measures
Kubota has made global and local environmental conservation activities the highest priority goal of its CSR management and is actively promoting it.