In May 2010, the Kubota Group made the "Eco-First Commitment" pledge to the Japanese Environment Minister to carry out environmental conservation measures on a group-wide basis, and was officially approved as an "Eco-First Company". We were subsequently recertified in 2014 and 2017.
Furthermore, in December 2021, we made the "Eco-First Commitment" pledge based on the Medium-Term Targets for 2025, the Long-Term Targets for 2030 and the Environmental Vision for 2050. We are recertified as "Eco-First Company."
Eco-First Commitment of the Kubota Group, in brief
The Kubota Group wishes to become more valuable company that contributes to the improvement of social development and the global environment in the field of food, water, and the environment. We place the greatest importance on environmental conservation regarding our CSR management and continue the following efforts.
- We will focus our efforts on building a decarbonized society.
- We will work towards recycling-based society in a positive manner.
- We will work toward reducing emissions into the atmosphere.
- We will develop highly environmentally friendly products.
- We will promote activities friendly to the natural environment and biodiversity.
The Kubota Group will monitor the progress of the above commitment, report the results to the Ministry of the Environment, and publish annual results in our Web Sites.